Science talent award
Chan Desaigoudar Foundation Award for Science Talent
- Objectives of the award:
- To promote an attitude of research and innovation among high school students in science.
- To encourage a team of young scientists to develop a project in science to demonstrate usefulness of a science innovation.
- To prepare a working model of mechanical or electronic device of their choice by collective and co-operative effort of the team members.
- To encourage teachers of the respective schools to support such a project.
- Location and operational area of the project:
- The project is operated by Chan Desaigoudar Foundation through Deenabandhu Trust in Chamarajanagara district.
- 15 High Schools will be selected from the Chamarajanagar district based on the quality of proposals submitted. The selected schools will get Rs. 3000/- to cover the expenses of the project.
- Selection of Students:
- Interested and talented students from 8th, 9th and 10th standards as a group of not more than 5 is selected from the each School to participate in Science talent competition.
- The selected group will undertake the development of the project under the supervision of their science teacher in the school.
- The project will be displayed and demonstrated in Deenabandhu High School for evaluation in the competition.
- Award Money:
Rs. 55,000/- will be presented as award money for the 1st place.
Rs. 25,000/- will be presented as award money for the 2nd place.
Spread the word
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
To join our team please contact us or register as a volunteer.